What Judy Gee of Doggie Pause www.doggiepause.com doesn’t know about dogs isn’t worth knowing………this lady has studied dogs!
Judy attends seminars and seeks out advice from experts on: Training, behavior, nutrition, general health and more. For her facility she researched air flow and disinfectants, floor surfaces and fencing options, training modalities, diet guidelines and staff training. She researched toys, bedding material, and adjuncts such as music and aromatherapy. Talk about a perfectionist for the perfect Doggie Daycare!
Doggie Pause is a superb facility that is spotlessly clean, safe, and a fun place that enhances the lives of the dogs. Doggie Pause offers an environment that allows for not merely supervision, but lots of 1:1 interaction that is tailored to each dog.
- Staffing ratio enables plenty of active one-on-one time.
- Play groups assigned by age, size, and/or activity level
- Separate areas for small breeds and young puppies
- Structured activity sessions to keep dogs stimulated
- Filtered water…wading pools in summer!
If you are looking for Day Care, Boarding, Training – check out www.doggiepause.com Or, call 303 761 8743