Goat’s Milk it tastes good and sounds like it’s good for you too! It contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids utilized by the body with ease.
- Delivers live active probiotics in their natural environment
- Delivers prebiotic – all the nutrients required for the probiotics to thrive
- Delivers bacteriacins – nutrients made by the probiotics to destroy pathogenic (bad) bacteria (E Coli, Salmonella, H. Pylori)
- Delivers enzymes to break down biofilm – film produced to protect bad bacteria and prevents absorption of nutrients
- Sensitive Digestive Systems
- Raw goat’s milk requires zero work for the pet’s digestive apparatus.
- It is absorbed into their body within 20 minutes of drinking
Contains all the enzymes (over 30) needed for digestion, perfect for pets who are lactose intolerant
Raw milk (but not pasteurized milk) stabilizes mast cells that reduce inflammation. This has been proven and tested by c-reactive protein levels (a blood test for inflammation)
In a study done in over 14,000 children consumption of raw milk was the strongest factor in reducing the risk of asthma and allergies.